Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great start this morning!

I got up this morning and went to work out! It felt really good, sweating and moving and pushing myself. It feels really good when I push myself and prove my own strength. Working hard on the tredmill is a great feeling! The funny thing is that it always seems that half of the tredmills don't work right. Either the tv's don't work or the tredmill itself isn't working. So it always takes three or four tries before I can start running. I've been doing intervals and I frickin' love it! Three times this week. But don't anyone get the idea that I like running, I just love pushing myself...but not for three hours. Like in the Ragnar Race.

Then this morning I had three small Kondik pancakes with a 1/2 cup or egg white substitute. It was actally really filling and I really liked it! I've been collecting healthy recipes and putting them in my Recipe Keeper given to me by Momma Bell. It's been fun to read the recipes that are heatlhy because it makes me excited about making them.

Well thats all for now. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Leave a message!