Thursday, January 28, 2010

Biggest Loser!

I don't normally watch the show Biggest Loser, but I started watching last night and oh my gosh!!!! I am addicted!!!!!!!! I watched all four episodes yesterday and a few from the previous seasons. I can't believe the way they lose so much weight in such a quick amount of time. But I have to say, for anyone that is watching the Biggest Loser, I had decided which groups I really hate.

THE RED GROUP!

That couple is so amazingly b*tchie! The woman is so horrible. I mean, there is competitive, but then there is just vindictive and viscious! In this last week, the red team won the challange and so they were given three disadvantages to give to other teams. Now that is a hard choice to make because it's hard to give people a disadvantage, but the woman...she was horrible.

The three disadvantages;
No access to the gym
No elimination vote
2 lb disadvantage

They gave the no access to the gym to John, the guy that had the bad knee. That makes sense. The no elimination vote was given to Mike because there were a few people that had said some not so nice things about him the last week and they didn't want him to get back at them by eliminating them. That also makes sense. But then they gave the 2 lbs disadvantage to the green team and those two women are insane!

But the part that I really didn't like was when they got into a huge fight about it in the gym when the whole group met with Jillian and Bob. Both Jillian and Bob had this like shocked look on their faces. But it was the green team has this horrible habit of becoming defensive and very agressive. They both don't every show their emotions and they feel like showing the emotion of sadness or pain is weakness. But when they are pissed about something, they diffinatly show it!

So when it came down to the weight in, the green team went last. The red team had been immune because they had won the challenge. So when the green team got onto the scale and they had only lost 7 lbs, the women from the red team was literally Gloating! She is a total b*tch!

But I am still very addicted to the show and I love watching the amazing leaps and bounds that they make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Leave a message!