Monday, May 3, 2010

No more coke before bed!

Okay, seriously, no more coke before bedtime. Now I can't sleep. Great, so now I'm awake (again) blogging. It seems the only time I blog now is when I can't sleep. So I'm watching Hulu and I am so sick and tired of all of the Haiti relief ads. It's not that I don't feel for the Haitians and feel we need to help and get things going. But with how many advertisements there are for help, its driving me crazy! I will give, when I want to give, but not by pictures of little children and fallen houses. I know this may sound kind of harsh, but it feels like it's getting shoved down our throats. Every other ad on Hulu is the salvation army. BLAH!

So finals are done and I feel relieved. I can't believe I've finished my first year back to school! This is so great! It was strange to be in school and now it's strange to be out of school. I keep feeling like I need to be doing something, doing homework, but I don't have any.

So its the start of May so I'm pushing back into my work out regime. I really would like to loose 30 lbs. by August. My high school 5 year reunion. Yippie. I'm not very excited about it, I don't know if I want to see all those people again. I kind of pushed away from them because I didn't have a senior year. I went from junior to freshmen in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Leave a message!