Tuesday, April 20, 2010

singing again!!!

So my first recital in five years...it was intense. I don't think I've been that nervous to sing before in my life. I was number 9 so I had to wait. Waiting is the worst part of performing. Then just as I was about to get up to sing, they let another person go first because she needed to go to work. It frickin' sucked! All that adrenalin completely went to waste! It congealed in my stomach and I was ready to throw up!
I finally got up and while it was a little shaky, I thought it went well for my first time singing in public in five years! It was so fantastic, I felt so great. Like for the first time I was in connection with God and really doing what I was born to do. It was different then my love for writing. I just have fun with it, but singing just put me in a new place.

Here is the video. Comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I SOOO wish I was there to see you sing. Everytime I hear you really sing, I cry. It's so beautiful and special. I'm glad you are singing again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Leave a message!