Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't sleep...I HATE IT!


So, it's almost one in the morning and I can't sleep. But I am in good company, I'm with Gordon Ramsey! I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares. I'm so in love with that show!!!!! I found it today and I haven't been able to stop watching. I feel like Gordon has a very big heart and don't dodge the truth. He's a little harsh, but he really cares about what happens with these resturants. I love hearing the cooks talk about how Gordon helped the resturant. But it suprises me that the cooks will say the things about him that they say. He's a world class chef and has three amazing resturants all over the world and has been renounded as the best chef in the world. The cooks are mostly jerks and think they know the best, completely ignoring or arguing with Gordon. If I had a chef like the in my kitchen, I would do everything I could to learn from him, especially if I liked cooking. Which I don't...if you didn't know. But normally they come around and love Gordon by the end.

Something that bothered me at first was the amount of cussing. Chef Gordon says the F work and the S word all the time. But I think after watching like 7 episodes, I figured him out. He doesn't cuss when he is angry, he cusses all the time. When he's happy, when he's excited, when he's pissed...all the time. So, know I understand when he is talking when he's angry or when he's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Leave a message!