Monday, December 7, 2009

Holy posting

I haven't posted since October? Holy crap! So there are quiet a few things that have happened since then. Trevor got married to his solemate the week before Thanksgiving and we couldn't be more happy for them. They are so cute and work so well together, its like God hand picked her for him. This is the last week of school. YEA! I am so excited! And then there is almost 3 whole weeks of no school before the next semester starts. This semester I should end pretty strong. Mostly A's and B's. Both my English classes I will get an A in and in my Ethics class should be an A or A- and then my Astronomy class should be a B or B-. Its been exciting, but I am already tired of school. And money is always a problem. But recently more so. We thought we had $500 in our savings account and it turned out to be a banking error. So instead of getting Weston and really great present, we get to do a dollar store christmas. But it's not about what we get eachother, but the time we spend together.

So Christmas is going to be fun. We're spending it with my family and together. We're going to hang at my family's for Christmas Eve and then have Christmas morning together. We're trying to get together a tradition for our family that neither Weston's or mine already do. I think we should make cookies, like sugar cookies and chocolate chip and peanut butter and chocolate. But we'll need to find the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Leave a message!